Monday, November 30, 2009

Well were now in week 12....this semester wasnt long going but I can tel ya its very stressful every week its either exam or project to hand up!! Had database exam today and it was shocking!!This semester is definately away harder than any other one, got our exam timetable and im not too happy with it but better keep the head down, gonna be in the library all next week now!!

Bring on sat the 19th, cant wait to go home for Christmas, planning on having a quite one this year,as last year was stressful enough. We put in a new kitchen at home didnt get it finished til christmas eve me and my brother had a lot of late nights and early mornings...but my parents were delighted with it and that was the main thing.

Last week I celebrated CIT xmas day, had a brilliant day and night!! Met so many people that I hadnt seen in ages, was delighted! It snowed Friday night, woke up Saturday morning to see snow on the hills...hopefully the place will be covered in it christmas morning it would be lovely.

Well thats it from me better go study some excel for exam tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment