Monday, November 23, 2009

I had a really good week last week. Tuesday was my birthday, had a great day, college was a good laugh, later had people over to my house for drinks, some of the girls from college came and some of my friends from home, Sarah and Karen made my a malteaser buscuit cake... it was savage everyone was admiring it.
I had a brilliant night, we went to the Wash where the girls did karoke they were very good, we then went to reardens and up to havannas, where i met Siobhan and the gang, it was Siobhans birthday on Wednesday..and i met some of the lads from home.

Cat Wrynn, Aisling and myself went to the IT @ Cork conference the following day, myself and cat were wrecked as we were out the night before and had to be in the Radisson for half 8..we met a lot of interesting people so hopefully we will get some work experience from some of the companys that were at it. Watched the Ireland and France match that night, felt Ireland were robbed of there chance of playing in the world cup.. it was very dissapointing as it clearly was a handball!!

The floods on Thursday and Friday were attrocious, was worried about how I was gonna get home as West Cork was badly flooded...luckily alot of the back roads were clear to drive.

Had a quite weekend, my brother and his girlfriend came down it was nice as i hadnt seen them in a while.. we watched the xfactor where Jedward were voted out!

No comments:

Post a Comment